(And all extra space too!)

Last night we were able to get this all set up in our room- lucky for me my husband can put anything together (Thank You!). By the time we finished it was too late to do more than give it a quick spin, so this morning I got on for a real test run. It kicked my butt in only 10 minutes! I've been walking three miles in the morning (Thanks Arleen!) and this was tough! Hmm, now I can aspire to actually run one of the built-in programs and make it all the way through... someday.
Time to get ready for soccer games and enjoy a beautiful sunny day!



I'd really like a follow up post on what you think of your new machinery. I was thinking a treadmill, but what made you pick an elliptical? I've never tried one before.
ReplyDeleteBadonkadonk be gone indeed!
Ooooh, exciting!!! Keep me informed of how you like it and how everything goes!
ReplyDeleteI like the motion of the elliptical (a mix of jogging and riding a bike) and I know it will give you as good a workout as a treadmill without being as hard on joints. It is also very quiet.
ReplyDeleteAs much as I like this I'm still not sure if it is worth giving up all our extra space... extra space is at a premium!