Summer ended, school started, the weather turned cooler (finally!!), soccer took over, and now we have spent the last week chasing these...
It seems that when you are just out for a leisurely drive up the canyon you will see a moose here or there. Well, they are much harder to find when you are looking for them. Still, we have all had fun going on drives through areas we've never seen before, enjoying the fall scenery and great weather. Fall has always been my favorite season and it never seems to last long enough. I've been wearing my long sleeve shirts and recently was eying my sweaters, but it's not quite that cold yet.
This happened this week:
He was soooo excited! I had just said he should let Mike pull it out, but he would hear nothing of it. So, a minute later he shouted "look!!". He had taken a bite out of his apple and he thought he had apple stuck in his tooth. He tried to pull the apple out of his tooth but pulled the tooth out instead. Eliza now has more teeth than Tyler! The tooth fairy visited and we now have to wait for someone to get another wiggly tooth. It just better be one of the boys!
Tomorrow we will be up early moose hunting again since the boys are still off for fall break. The next time I post a moose picture it will be the one Mike got!!
Sunday, October 14
Fall ahead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so happy it's fall too! I pulled out my sweaters a long time ago... I couldn't contain my excitment, even if it means being extra hot for a while
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete