Thursday, February 14

She loves me... She loves me not!

Over the last week or so Eliza has been coming up to me and saying "Mom, did you know I love you?". Her timing is very random, and she says it several times a day. It's been very cute and I'm not really sure where it is coming from. It started after I came back from Hawaii so maybe someone really missed me after all! :) So, the other night Eliza was asking me for something, I don't even remember what it was, but obviously it was very important to her because when I told her "no" she pouted (they learn that way too young!) and said "I don't love you". I gave her my best "oh well" like it didn't bother me, but it kind of stung. It's going to be so much fun when she's a teenager!!! ;p

Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, aw, that's so cute... Happy Valentines Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the drama begins... Girls are so darling and I hope some day to have one, but having grown up in a family of mostly girls, I am very aware of all the drama that comes with one!

    Glad to see you're back safely from Hawaii! I wondered if you'd ever come back at all!

    ReplyDelete