Tuesday, March 25

I've been blogging...

... but it's all been in my head. Over the past week and a half I will sit down and check email and read other's blogs, but then something comes up and I don't post the post in my head. I like the idea of posting a "picture of the day" like she wants to do, but I am lazy. To find something worth taking a picture of, download it, edit it, and then post it would be as much work (if not more) as just thinking of something to say. And there's equal potential for boredom...

======================================================

Last year I attended the Beehive Bazaar and found it to be a very nice change from the frequently held local ones. This spring my sister will be one of the crafters and I'm excited to attend and see what fun new things they have. They limit the number of crafters and you have to "tryout" to get in, so you know it's good stuff!

I also wanted to wish her a Happy "big" Birthday. I would give her this piece of cake, but since she is vacationing in Mexico it will have to wait until she's back.

Happy Birthday Susan!

5 comments:

  1. I relate to blogging in my head. I come up with some pretty good things, but then sit down to type and they are gone. The cake looks really good! And I might have to check out the Beehive Bazaar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... let's go back there soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sweet birthday shout out!

    The virtual carrot cake is divine! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, when you decide to watch Jane Eyre, call me and we can watch and cry together (are you a crier? because I so am). I haven't ordered the DVD yet but I found it online for $15, such a steal!!! If you ever need someone to watch a chick flick with, you let me know and we'll send the kids off with Mike and Phil :)

    ReplyDelete