My sister-in-law just had beautiful baby girl #3.
My friend just had sweet baby boy #4.
Another friend, who already has one of each, is about to find out if she is having girl #2 or boy #2.
(You already know don't you. Tell me.)
As I see it this is one of the biggest differences for me between boys and girls.
BOYS
Before

After

GIRLS
Before

After

Girls are so much work.
We have mastered the single clip to hold back a little hair. Occasionally I do something that requires a little more effort. Most of the time I am clueless. I've seen the little girls at church and the school and other places with their perfect hair done by their mom. I don't seem to be one of those moms. Where do you learn that? Was I supposed to practice on my dolls when I was a child.
Is that what dolls are for?
Maybe I'll just get Eliza a hat.



We really are so complicated, aren't we? Boys have it easy, though. There's not much you can do with their hair. Girls just have so many options! I think Eliza's curls are so cute! You have the cutest kids.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute kids! How did you get Eliza to sit for that? Oh... I'm seeing now. The Dora trick!
ReplyDeleteYes, I know! But you have to go to my blog, silly! Where did all this sudden blogging come from?
ReplyDeleteIt all evens out...
ReplyDelete