Lately I have had the opportunity to spend time with Tyler.
There was the Spring Fling where the moms come to school for about 3 hours and do activities with their kids. This was new to me and I thought it was fun!
While we waited in the hall for the kids to come out and invite us in we looked at the pictures of us they had drawn. Tyler was a little disappointed I had recently cut my hair because he had drawn me with it long, and there was a cute little note about why he liked me and he said some really nice things! I noticed a lot of the other kids wrote that their moms were good cooks, that was missing from Tyler's... I wonder what that means...
We sat at their desks did some activities in the class, next we planted flowers to beautify the school, and then we played some games. It was pretty cold and windy and when we played the frisbee toss game I beaned the kid next to Tyler a couple times on the head. The kid on the other side of Ty fared better, he only got hit in the shins. I'm blaming it on the wind.
We ate lunch in the classroom (again the winds fault) and went to recess with them. It was a lot of fun to spend time with Tyler in his class and to see the kids I always hear about.
I was excited to be picked out of the hat to go with Tyler's class to the zoo. We had a fun little group who seemed to have a great time. I was surprised to see the Ghost of the Bayou was still there, I thought it was one of those temporary exhibits. Speaking of ghosts, I hope I didn't creep anyone out with the faceless boy. I was trying to get a picture with just Ty looking at me, but ghost kid turned around too fast. By the way... what is the rule about posting pictures of other people?
There was the Spring Fling where the moms come to school for about 3 hours and do activities with their kids. This was new to me and I thought it was fun!
While we waited in the hall for the kids to come out and invite us in we looked at the pictures of us they had drawn. Tyler was a little disappointed I had recently cut my hair because he had drawn me with it long, and there was a cute little note about why he liked me and he said some really nice things! I noticed a lot of the other kids wrote that their moms were good cooks, that was missing from Tyler's... I wonder what that means...
We sat at their desks did some activities in the class, next we planted flowers to beautify the school, and then we played some games. It was pretty cold and windy and when we played the frisbee toss game I beaned the kid next to Tyler a couple times on the head. The kid on the other side of Ty fared better, he only got hit in the shins. I'm blaming it on the wind.
We ate lunch in the classroom (again the winds fault) and went to recess with them. It was a lot of fun to spend time with Tyler in his class and to see the kids I always hear about.
I was excited to be picked out of the hat to go with Tyler's class to the zoo. We had a fun little group who seemed to have a great time. I was surprised to see the Ghost of the Bayou was still there, I thought it was one of those temporary exhibits. Speaking of ghosts, I hope I didn't creep anyone out with the faceless boy. I was trying to get a picture with just Ty looking at me, but ghost kid turned around too fast. By the way... what is the rule about posting pictures of other people?




Now that you were kind enough to post a photo of the ghostly white alligator, now I don't have to go to the zoo to see it. ;o)
ReplyDeleteHappy 7th Birthday Tyler! You first came into my life as an announcement on your brother's sweatshirt. You do not disappoint.
Love Your *FAVORITE* Auntie Susan
Happy Birthday Tyler! I think the Spring Fling concept is a great idea, how fun you were able to go spend time with your boy. I bet he loved it!
ReplyDeleteSo when do you want to go see Made of Honor???
Happy Birthday Tyler.
ReplyDelete