Wednesday, February 11

Blast from the past

You've probably already heard by now that UVU is hosting a concert straight from my childhood.





Get out your Hammer pants... MC Hammer & Vanilla Ice are coming in concert together on February 27th. I told Mike I would get him tickets since that is his birthday. He laughed.

It's tempting. Is anyone going? Do you want to?

6 comments:

  1. ice ice baby! that would be a blast, purely for the making fun of them aspect!!
    I had to tell Coleman's that Hadley isn't playing spring season and for the first time I got sad about moving:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not planning on going, however --- if YOU want to go, I would be glad to tend for you. I think it would be a great birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nate just emailed me with the info! I told him I would start looking for my hamma parachute pants. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they know any other songs besides ice ice baby and hammer time? I don't remember any others! It would be quite entertaining though. You should go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we should all go. It would be fun or funny, but whichever it is I am sure it would be memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants were so flattering for our thighs.

    ReplyDelete