Last night was Clay's last performance in the 4th grade play. I'm still not sure if there was an actual name, everyone just called it the 4th grade play, but it was all about Utah and it's history.
Clay had the part of an Indian dancer and did a great job!! The play was really cute and the kids and teachers sure worked hard on it. It was so much fun to finally get to see what we had been hearing about for so long. I got to help hang scenery and hot-glued (they couldn't be sewn) a few pairs of pants. Luckily we alread had the indian costume and it only needed a couple of alterations to fit a growing boy.

Between attending all 3 performances and hearing the songs repeatedly sung at home, I woke up this morning with "Igneous, Sedimentary, Metamorphic are the three... Rocks- of the rock cycle" stuck in my head (those of you who have/had a 4th grader know the tune!).
Now what will keep those kids busy at school?



That song has been in my head all day too...shoobie doobie doo wah! Tell clay he did great!
ReplyDeleteTonight the song in my head is "The Utah Utes and Piutes, Shoshone, Navajo..."
ReplyDeleteThanks...you are right about the title. I totally forgot about the movie and book coming out with that title. I changed it so I wouldn't get a ton of random hits. One time I titled something with "young women's" and got all kinds of weird hits and comments. I like the song you have in your head better.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Clay! You look fabulous in your costume. Way to go Alisa!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable indian. Will you sing me the songs on the phone?
ReplyDeleteI just tagged you AGAIN (something different though) So you can update your blog. :-)
ReplyDeleteTime to blog again!!!
ReplyDelete