Saturday, March 28

Once upon a time...

...we met, dated, and got engaged.


And 12 years ago today we got married.


In those 12 years we've had-

  • 1 dog
  • 2 houses
  • 3 kids
  • 4 surgeries
  • 5 successful deer hunts (me)
  • 6 cars/trucks
  • 7 elementary school teachers
  • 8 field trips
  • 9 horses (not all at the same time)
  • 10 out-of-state vacations
  • 11 callings (me again)

and 12 years of many other wonderful memories and fun family life events.

I'm looking forward to the next 12!!

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I can't get over how young mike looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I had no idea that was today! I hope you do something fabulous to celebrate. And I LOVE the pictures, can't wait to show Phil (ha ha). Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, my friend, on the 12 years!
    Happy April fools Day today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Just three questions:'
    1. Are you walking, it's time?!
    2. When are we going to the park?
    3. When is Mike's back gonna be strong enough to give you piggyback rides again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!
    You guys make a great family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Did you do something special? You both looked great then and now!

    ReplyDelete