In today's post I'm including a letter-Dear K-Bull 93,
I want you to know it's nice when I'm in the mood for a little country music that I can turn the dial and you are there. But I don't appreciate the little joke you played on us this morning. When you sent a letter home with my 1st grader to tell us that you had recorded his class saying the Pledge of Allegiance and we would be able to hear it on your station at 7:00 AM on Memorial Day we were excited! We set our alarms to get up early so we wouldn't miss hearing our son on the radio, when we could have left them off and slept in on this holiday Monday morning. We got up, we tuned in, and we waited. And waited. And... you get the picture. What happened? He wants to know.
Then we went for a walk/ride (he didn't crash) and enjoyed the beautiful evening.
Thank you to our servicemen for the sacrifices you make to protect the freedoms we take for granted every day.




What a nice post. I am sorry for Tyler. I loved the pictures.
ReplyDeleteAmen to that last part. I know you were trying to be calm in your letter but I know how you really felt. :) Did you really send it the letter?
ReplyDeleteGlad the end was better than the beginning. I am partial to that radio station, but maybe I better change the channel??
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Tyler is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I feel so bad they didn't play it. That makes me so mad!!!!!!
ReplyDelete