It was wait, wait, wait, and then still late for me. It's going to take a lot to make it to the end. I am a fan of 9:00. This time just makes it easier to procrastinate.
Meg I can't believe you don't want 9. I am insulted. I would take 9 am every year, in fact I am already looking forward to next year. But, with kids it's impossible to sleep in so enjoy sleeping in for as long as you can!
2:00 Church is like purgatory. I hate it - waiting around in the undies all day waiting for church -ugh.
ReplyDeletewe just switched to 2pm today too. I missed it with sick kids but back in Boise we used to have 3-6 church so I know it's going to suck!
ReplyDeleteBack home we used to attend at 6pm and I would just put our kids in their jams instead of church clothes because we would get home so late!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the late shift. Maybe you could take dinner in a bag??? We'll be thinking about you!
ReplyDeleteI'd trade you if I could! Nine is waaay too early for me.
ReplyDeleteIt was wait, wait, wait, and then still late for me. It's going to take a lot to make it to the end. I am a fan of 9:00. This time just makes it easier to procrastinate.
ReplyDeleteMeg I can't believe you don't want 9. I am insulted. I would take 9 am every year, in fact I am already looking forward to next year. But, with kids it's impossible to sleep in so enjoy sleeping in for as long as you can!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny! But I totally agree...what happened to the 1pm option...at least you get to come out at dusk instead of dark! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWe have 1 pm church. Not much better but at least I have some time to cook dinner.
ReplyDeleteI tagged you, so check out my blog to see what you need to do.
ReplyDeleteSo, have you settled in to 2pm church?