YIKES! Is it taking a while to heal? You can pick your friends, but not your friends EYE for crying out loud!
Tyler, I'm so sorry about your eye! I hope it is finally getting better so you won't have to do any more explaining. I love you!
It happened on Saturday the 27th. I told him it would be better in a week, and that picture is at the one week mark. I should have told him 2 weeks!
YIKES! Is it taking a while to heal? You can pick your friends, but not your friends EYE for crying out loud!
ReplyDeleteTyler, I'm so sorry about your eye! I hope it is finally getting better so you won't have to do any more explaining. I love you!
ReplyDeleteIt happened on Saturday the 27th. I told him it would be better in a week, and that picture is at the one week mark. I should have told him 2 weeks!
ReplyDelete