Thursday, August 7

Swimming lessons

Today was the last day of swimming lessons.  I have to admit I am surprised at how much a kid can learn in 9 lessons!  Clay was swimming all over (and under) and Tyler found out he doesn't always sink.  Now I just need to get them to a pool more than 3 times a year so they don't forget what they learned.

1st they practiced straight arms

Then they practiced kicking

They played a game

or two

Imagine my surprise when on the last day of lessons I look over to see them all like this
Shouldn't they do that before they learn to swim?  I was told they were learning about safety, but still life jackets and safety seem like a day 1 kind of thing to me.

They are done!

Again, I need some work on my picture taking ability.  I don't have any pictures of them actually swimming and showing off all their new found skills.  I'm really glad they had fun!  

And now we are done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment